10x Genomics Chromium Controller – High-throughput automated barcoding and library construction for powerful new RNA and DNA sequencing applications. The Chromium Controller is powered by 10x GemCode Technology and enables the encapsulation in a single run of up to 80,000+ individual cells or from as little as 1 ng of HMW gDNA into 100,000s to 1,000,000s of uniquely barcoded picoliter droplets for downstream genomic analysis with Chromium Software Suite. Chromium technical applications have revolutionized single-cell RNA-seq and 10x Linked-Read technology now provides long-range information from short-read sequencing data.
- Single Cell Digital Gene Expression
- Single Cell Immune Repertoire Profiling
- Digital Gene Expression and Immune Repertoire Analysis from a single cell
- Genome Sequencing
- Exome Sequencing
- De Novo Assembly
- Single Cell ATAC-Seq
A list of publications using 10x technology is available here. Additional educational resources including seminars, software demos, and recorded workshops can be viewed here. Datasets are also accessible from here at your convenience.
10x Genomics develop a suite of tools to analyze the DNA and RNA data produced by the Chromium controller.
- Bclprocessor: Generates special type of fastq files.
- Long Ranger: Generates high-quality haplotype phasing and structural variant calls.
- Supernova: De novo Genome assembly
- Loupe: Desktop genome browser for data visualization
- Loupe Cell Browser: Visualize and analyze 10x Chromium™ Single Cell 5′ and 3′ gene expression data
- Loupe™ V(D)J Browser: Analyze, search, and visualize V(D)J sequences and clonotypes from single cell 5′ data produced by the 10x Chromium Platform.
First time single-cell genomics users, please download the following guideline files:
Supporting documents and video links for cell preparation and project planning:
- 10X Video: The Chromium Single Cell 5′ Gene Expression + V(D)J Enrichment Solution
- 10X Document: Immunology Research – Beyond the Surface
- 10X Genomics Cell Preparation Guide
- 10X Genomics Tumor Dissociation for Single Cell RNA Sequencing
- 10X Genomics Single Cell Expression – Planning Guide
- 10X Single Cell Community Forum