Samples for the Capillary (Sanger) Sequencing Services can be dropped off at the Georgia Genomics Facility (GGF) at any time between 8 am and 5 pm, Monday through Friday. Alternatively, a courier service is available and will pick-up samples from the locations described below. Please have all samples at the designated locations by 9:30 am for the morning run and 2:30 pm for the afternoon run.
- Georgia Genomics Facility, 110 Riverbend Road, North Building, Room 161.
- Coverdell Building, Coverdell Stockroom, Freezer Room on First Floor (Get key from Room 146).
- Chemistry Building, Campus Scientific Store (CSS), 3rd Floor, ABI Fridge-Bottom Shelf.
- Miller Plant Science Building, Room 4602 on 4th Floor.
- Life Science Building, Genetics Department, Main Office, fridge is located in their office break room B103.
- Athens Diagnostic Laboratory (Building 1079 Attached to the Veterinary Medicine Building), Fridge is Located in Room 150 and is Accessible from 8 am to 5 pm.
- Poultry Diagnostic and Research Center (PDRC), 953 College Station Road, Room 144.
Samples from the afternoon run will be processed the next business day.
Samples from the morning run and samples brought by the customers directly to GGF before 3 pm will be processed the same day and data released the next business day.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at 706-542-6409 or email@example.com for more information.