Samples can be dropped off at the Georgia Genomics and Bioinformatics Core (GGBC) at any time between 8 am and 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday. You may park in the GGBC lot for sample drop off if you have any Valid UGA Parking Permit. Also, the UGA Bus Route 95828 (Riverbend Outbound) stops just across the street from Riverbend North.
- Samples must be placed in the refrigerator (DNA samples) or freezer (RNA samples) located by the door of room #156 in the Riverbend North building.
- All sample(s) submission must be accompanied by a copy of the order form or clearly labelled with the Order Number.
- This is the only drop off location.
- After placing the samples, no need for any interactions with the team.
- Customers who are shipping samples to GGBC via mail couriers, must not require signatures. We will email you when we receive the samples.
Should you have any questions or need more information, please contact GGBC at 706-542-6409 or firstname.lastname@example.org.