SYBR Green Fluorometry using the Bio-Tek Synergy LX: plate reader
The Synergy HT plate reader uses fluorescent dyes that emit signals only when bound to the specific target molecules (dsDNA). The sample of interest is added to a mixture of TE and SYBR green, and then read on the plate reader.
- High sensitivity: can measure between 50 ng/uL and 1 ng/uL
- Minimal sample consumption: 2uL
- Fast quantification: can read 96-well plates in minutes
- More information can be found at https://www.biotek.com/products/detection-multi-mode-microplate-readers/synergy-lx/.
- Please submit 2 uL of each sample with 8uL of TE in each well. The samples should be submitted in a 96-well plate.
- Please go to the FBS Portalpage to submit your order and bring your sample(s) to GGBC. A technician will run your samples and contact you when they are done.
- The plate reader output will be provided in an Excel spreadsheet.
- Please us V-bottom plates, and not round or flat-bottom plates.
Prices and Quotes:
Contact for Financial Inquiries and Quote Requests
Please email Kim and Elizabeth at email@example.com, for financial inquiries or to request a quote. Be as specific as possible, so that they can more quickly assist you.
SYBR Green Fluorometry using the Bio-Tek Synergy HT plate reader
Service Description UGA Fee Non-UGA Fee Commercial Fee
Half plate (1-48 samples) $18.00 $22.50 $21.25
Full plate (49-96 samples) $36.00 $42.50 $45.00