PacBio Sequel-II sequencer
Dear GGBC Users & Friends,
Sequel System: high-throughput, cost-effective access to SMRT Sequencing
The Sequel System is based on Single Molecule, Real-Time (SMRT)
technology and is ideal for rapidly and cost-effectively generating high-quality PacBio whole genome de novo assemblies and full-length transcriptomes.
At GGBC, we provide all Sequel based services, from library prep and sequencing to data analysis.
With a much lower cost per base, the Sequel II system offers the following:
- Generates ~8-times more data than the original Sequel System (80Gbp +/- 20%)
- Provides access to even more highly accurate long reads (HiFi Reads)
- Reduces project time for faster results
- Makes sequencing more affordable
- Supports the range of SMRT Sequencing applications
The GGBC Team