Sequel System: high-throughput, cost-effective access to SMRT Sequencing
The Sequel System is based on Single Molecule, Real-Time (SMRT)
technology and is ideal for rapidly and cost-effectively generating high-quality
PacBiowhole genome de novo assemblies and full-length transcriptomes.
At GGBC, we provide all Sequel based services, from library prep and sequencing to data analysis.
Sequel System applications:
- Create high-quality whole genomede novo assemblies of eukaryotic organisms
- Survey large population cohort studies for structural variants
- Sequence full-length transcriptomes or targeted transcripts
- Target regions not currently accessible by other technologies
- Detect genomic variation in complex populations on all size scales
- Detect epigenetic modifications