The GGF has in its laboratory two state-of-the-art robotic platforms: epMotion 5070 and 5075.
These robotic stations can perform highly repetitive pipetting with high speed, reproducibility, and high accuracy. The precision of these machines is such that if set to 1 µl, the variation would be not by more than 0.05 µl.
- Pipetting range from 1 to 1,000 µl
- Tubes range from 0.2 ml PCR tubes to 50 ml tubes
- Plates range from 8 to 96 and 384 wells
- DNA extraction set-up
- High-throughput automated Real-Time PCR set-up
- Luminex assay set-up
- Serial dilutions
- Tube to plate transfer
- Please contact GGF to set up an initial consultation to use an epMotion automated pipetting station.
- Each new project will incur a $50 charge to cover set up and supervision. Additionally, a $20/h fee to use the epMotion as well as a $17.00/box of tips will be charged.