Products available for purchase at GGF
The GGF offers Rox dye-labeled size standards from 88 to 435 bp for GGF500ROX and 88 to 1016 bp for GGF1000ROX. Both dye-labeled standards enable reproducible sizing of fragment analysis data. Order item GGF500ROX or GGF1000ROX in 150 or 450 µl from GGF.
Application of the GGF500ROX and GGF1000ROX size standard
Dye-labeled size standards for the reproducible sizing of fragment analysis data from the 3730xl DNA Analyzer.
- ROX™ dye-labeled
- Fragment size:
- GGF500ROX: 88, 99, 114, 138, 160, 192, 210, 263, 315, 346, 371, and 435 bp
- GGF1000ROX: Same as above + 518, 570, 607, 683, 747, 806, 911, and 1016 bp
- Use 1 µl in a 10 µl final volume for injection
- Store stock at 4°C (short term) or -20°C (long term storage) in the dark
Advantages of buying from GGF
- Up to 50% cheaper than competitors
- Available same day as ordered
- Upon request, GGF500ROX or GGF1000ROX can be added directly to the customer’s genotyping plate for a minimal fee.
Price per well for addition of size standard to ready-to-run genotyping plates
|Size std.||UGA fee||Non-UGA fee||Commercial fee|
Price of the GGF500ROX and GGF1000ROX size standard
|Size std.||Volume||UGA fee||Non-UGA fee||Commercial fee|
Delivery at any of our GGF drop off locations (List of locations) is at no charge, otherwise shipping charges will apply.