GGF offers nucleic acid and protein quantification services. The NanoDrop 2000 (Thermo Scientific) is a Micro-Volume UV-Vis Spectrophotometer which allows for the analysis of 0.5 µl – 2.0 µl samples without the need for cuvettes or capillaries.
- Direct and easy measurements.
- Full spectral output.
- Measures DNA, RNA (A260) and Protein (A280) concentrations and sample purity (260/280 ratio).
- Wide concentration range (2 ng/µl–15,000 ng/µl dsDNA) without dilutions.
- Pre-configured methods for common applications such as Nucleic Acid, Protein A280, Microarray, Proteins & Labels, Bradford, BCA, Lowry and Pierce 660nm – and more.
- The NanoDrop output DNA or protein data will be provided to the investigator in an Excel spreadsheet.
- More information can be found at NanoDrop.com.