UGA and on-campus customers:
Please go to the FBS Portal page to submit your order and then bring your samples to the GGBC main office (Room 161) anytime Monday-Friday between 8:00 am-5:00 pm or leave them at one of our drop-off locations:
- Coverdell Building, Coverdell Stockroom, freezer room on first floor (Get key from Room 146).
- Chemistry Building, CSS, ABI fridge-bottom shelf.
- Miller Plant Science Building, Room 4602 on 4th floor.
- Life Science Building, Genetics Department, fridge is located in their office break room B103.
- Poultry Diagnostic and Research Center (PDRC), 953 College Station Road, room 144.
All drop-off locations have spare envelopes in which your samples and primers can be submitted. Please do not tape your samples to your submissions sheet. Because of degradation issues, RNA samples must be brought directly to the GGBC main office.
Download a map of Drop off Locations (pdf)
Please ship samples to this address:
University of Georgia
Georgia Genomics and Bioinformatics Core
110 Riverbend Rd, Rm 161
Athens, GA 30602
Tips: Please seal plates with plate sealing foil and ship on dry-ice or in freezer packs preferably through FedEx or UPS as they deliver directly to GGBC. You might also want to write “this side up” on your cooler or box.
Please go to the FBS Portal page to retrieve your data.