- Department Account Numbers: UGA users from any University of Georgia departments and other academic units located on campus may provide us with a valid UGA account number. Please note that inter-university transactions are never encumbered. Furthermore, for year-end projects, UGA customers should be aware that only work completed can be invoiced.
- Credit Cards: Payments are accepted by credit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover) provided at the time of the order. Please contact the GGF Main Office at 706-542-6409 to give the required information.
- Purchase Orders: When paying by purchase order, the P.O. must identify the project tracking ID # (this number is obtained when the order is created in the GGF ordering system) and work requested, amount, and duration. Fax the P.O. to (706) 542-6414 or email the P.O. to firstname.lastname@example.org. A hard copy of the P.O. must be received before the order will be completed.
Payment due date and late notices: Payment is due net 30 days from the invoice date. Once an invoice has been outstanding for 30 days or more, the follow up process will begin. The follow up process will go as follows:
- GGF Accounting Office will issue the second invoice at the 60 day outstanding marker via mail, e-mail or fax. GGF Accounting will also make contact with the customer at this time via mail, e-mail or fax to confirm receipt of prior two invoices and advise of past due status.
- Once the invoice has reached the 90 day outstanding marker, GGF Main office will contact customer and the customer’s accounts payable department via phone, e-mail or fax to see where the payment status is at that time. The customer will be advised that no further orders will be accepted until the matter has been settled.
- GGF Accounting will send a statement of intent once the invoice has reached the 120 day outstanding marker. The intent will state that we are going to seek legal collections unless final payment has been received in the office no more than 10 days from the notice.
- GGF Accounting will send the matter to collections on the 131st day of the invoice not being paid.
Billing questions and disputes: Any questions regarding the Georgia Genomics Facility (GGF) invoices and billing should be directed to:
Dr. Myriam Bélanger
Georgia Genomics Facility
The University of Georgia
110 Riverbend Road, Room 161
Athens, GA 30602
UGA versus Non-UGA pricing: The status of a user in regards to UGA versus Non UGA pricing is based on the funding source of their payment. Payments made with funds sourced from The University of Georgia academic units or from Emory University are considered UGA to GGF.
Non-UGA versus Commercial pricing: The status of a user in regards to Non UGA versus Commercial is based on the type of institution who places the order. All government, educational and individual customers are considered Non UGA to GGF. All other customers that do not qualify for UGA or Non UGA pricing will receive Commercial pricing.
Customer shall make all payments due to GGF within thirty (30) days of receipt of an invoice from GGF.
GGF requires receipt of a Purchase Order from Customer before releasing data. Payment arrangements can include payment by check, credit card, wire transfer, or approved purchase order. Payment by check shall be made payable to “Georgia Genomics Facility at UGA”, and forwarded with a copy of the invoice to:
University of Georgia
Attn: Kristy Thrasher
Central Research Stores
1125 East Whitehall Rd.
Athens, GA 30602
Services for institutions outside the United States must be pre-paid. Shipping charges and the US destination charges (customs entry fee, handling fee, duty,…) are to be paid by the customer. It is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure that services represented on an order match services represented on a quote. In the event that there is a discrepancy between services requested on an order and services represented on a corresponding quote, the services requested on the order take precedence. Billing will be based on services actually performed.